Let’s meet Tobi Bakare. Tobi Bakare is among of the Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates who became the very first leader of the house on the show.
Tobi is a native of Ogun state, and he says he is so passionate about photography and football. Tobi’s hobbies are poetry, dancing, rapping, singing, and drawing.
Against all odds, Tobi is a graduate of the University of Lagos considering himself as a clubber who lives on social media. The youngest of four siblings, Tobi’s most painful experience was seeing his father cry at his grandmother’s funeral.
Forever supportive, Tobi’s family shares in the BBNaija excitement. He has always wanted to be in the House if only “for fun”.
What irritates you the most about other people: People being fake
What will you be bringing into the BB House: Lots of fun
What will you do with the prize money: Help my friends first, then buy properties.
Tobi Bakare’s Instagram Profile is @tobibakre
Below are interesting facts about the handsome housemate.
1. BB Naija housemate, Tobi Bakare is a 23-year old who hails from Ogun state.
2. Tobi, who is the youngest of four siblings, graduated from the University of Lagos.
3. His hobbies range from poetry, dancing, rapping, singing, and drawing. He is passionate about photography and football.
4. His favourite food is plantain and eggs, whilst his favourite artiste is Davido.
5. One thing the handsome housemate will never be caught with a tongue piercing.
6. Tobi’s most painful experience was seeing his father cry at his grandmother’s funeral.
7. Tobi beat all the other housemates to become the first head of house for the season 3 of big brother Naija.
8. Oluwatobi Bakare hopes to spend his cash prize on helping friends and acquiring properties should he emerge as the eventual winner of the show.