It looks as if Hushpuppi, and Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson, might have more to her staying at Palazzo Versace Hotel, Dubai.
The pair has ignite dating rumour on social media after they took photos in the same location and at the same time. Here is the photo below;
Ray Hushpuppi was born Igbalodely on June 14 aka “Aja Puppi” He is a philanthropist that is based in Malaysia.
Hushpuppi is known for the classic lifestyle he lives both in Nigeria and overseas. He has good taste for good things which shows in his fashion sense.
He had before now, disclosed that he used to be a chronic gambler. The pictures he shares online shows the kind of life he lives, as he believes highly in living a large life and having fun to the fullest. He works very hard for his money after all.
Ex-beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson is a supermodel who came into limelight when she the winner for Miss Nigeria United Kingdom.
Here are quick facts about her:
1. Dabota Lawson was born into a family of 10.
2. She was born and bred in Nigeria but had her college and Tertiary education in the United Kingdom with B.A in Financial Economics from the University of Leicester, in the UK and a CIMA Accounting and Business from the London School of Business and Finance.
3. She started modeling when she was just five years old and won the Miss Nigeria United Kingdom beauty pageant in 2010.
4. She has a world of experience in high fashion, runway, modeling competitions and pageants. She was the pioneer cover girl for Society Celebrations Magazine.
5. In 2010, Dabota, along with three of her friends, launched their PR, marketing and events management company, Diamond Inc.
6. Dabota Lawson and Sunny Aku celebrated their wedding on Saturday, December 13, 2014, at the Sky Terrance Hall, Oriental Hotel, Lagos.
7. The couple got divorced in 2016 because of infidelity.
8. The light skinned beauty runs a cosmetic line that worth over millions of naira. There are numerous beauty products and makeup that ranges in her cosmetic line.
9. She welcomed a baby in October 2016.