The FG has released another name of money looters, after releasing some names earlier in response to the challenge given to them by their fellow opposition party People’s Democratic Party (PDP), to name its members who looted the nation’s treasury when Goodluck Jonathan was in power.
Here are other names of alleged looters as released by the Federal Government below;
1. Former NSA Dasuki: Based on EFCC investigations and findings alone (this is beside the ongoing $2.1bn military equipment scandal), a total of N126bn, over $1.5bn and £5.5m was embezzled through his office. A good number of these monies were simply shared to persons and companies without any formal contract awards.
2. Former Petroleum Resources Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke: In just one of the cases the EFCC is investigating involving her, about N23bn is alleged to have been embezzled. She is also involved in the Strategic Alliance Contracts of the NNPC, where the firms of Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko got oil blocks but never paid government taxes and royalty. About $3bn was involved. The FG is charging Omokore and Aluko and will use all legal instruments local and international to ensure justice.
3. Rtd. Lt.-Gen. Minimah: N13.9bn. N4.8bn recovered by EFCC in cash and property
4. Lt.-Gen. Ihejirika: N4.5bn. N29m recovered by the EFCC so far.
5. Alex Barde, former Chief of Defence Staff: N8bn, and EFCC recovered almost N4bn in cash and property already.
6. Inde Dikko: former CG Customs: N40bn, and N1.1 billion in cash recovered in cash and choice properties.
7. Air Marshal Amosun: N21.4bn. N2.8bn recovered in cash. 28 properties and 3 vehicles also recovered.
8. Sen. Abdulkadir, former FCT Minister: N5bn. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
9. Sen. Oduah: N9.8bn. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
10. Former Niger State Gov. Aliyu: N1.6bn – from NSA.
11. Sen Jang, former Plateau State Gov: N12.5bn.
12. Bashir Yuguda, former Minister of State for Finance: N1.5bn. $829,800 recovered.
15. Ahmad Idris: Dasuki’s PA: N1.5bn
16. Ladoja: Former Oyo Gov: N500m
17. Tom Ikimi: N300m
18. Femi Fani-Kayode: N866m
19. Hassan Tukur, former PPS to GEJ: $1.7m
20. Nenadi Usman: N1.5bn
21. Benedicta Iroha: N1.7bn
22. Aliyu Usman Jawaz: Close ally of Dasuki: N882m