Home News A Lady dies in a gas explosion after her mobile phone...

A Lady dies in a gas explosion after her mobile phone rang close to a gas cylinder

1993
0
SHARE

A phone activated gas explosion that killed Rotary Club president International, GRA, Osogbo

Olori Opeyemi Omobolawa Fola died as result of a gas explosion in Osogbo, Osun State.

The sad incident occurred on Wednesday, December 13, 2017.

The trained senior nurse was said to have gone to a famous Grace Gas, Osogbo, to refill her gas cylinder, when she suddenly had a phone call and took out her phone from her pocket.

According to an eyewitness, the phone exploded immediately setting the woman and her car on fire and carried the cylinder to a far distance.

Some people in the filling station were also said to have been seriously injured as a result of the explosion.

She will be buried today, December 15th.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here