Home Uncategorized Lady escapes death in Kano, after her gas cylinder exploded while cooking

Lady escapes death in Kano, after her gas cylinder exploded while cooking

544
0
SHARE

A woman narrowly escaped death after her gas cylinder exploded in her home yesterday in Kano.

Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel said the gas cylinder exploded as she tried to turn it off after cooking at home. Blessing said her clothes and weave immediately caught fire after the explosion but she managed to escape from the house before the roof caved in.

The lady suffered injuries, but nothing life-threatening.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here