Home Viral Contents Man electrocuted in Port Harcourt while charging his phone – viewer discretion

Man electrocuted in Port Harcourt while charging his phone – viewer discretion

1799
0
SHARE

A Nigerian man identified as Barisuka, died after he got electrocuted while charging his phone in his home in Port Harcourt, Rivers state on Monday March 9th.

A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, shared the story online,  saying that the deceased who is his neighbor, was charging his phone, placed it on his body and slept off. It was later discovered that he was electrocuted in the process.

Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate” a bereaved Emmanuel wrote

See photos below;

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here