Home Gist Nigerian female firefighter electrocuted while charging her phone she placed on her...

Nigerian female firefighter electrocuted while charging her phone she placed on her body and slept off

1159
0
SHARE

A Nigerian firefighter, Imaobong Ekanem, who works with the Akwa Ibom state Fire Service, was electrocuted while charging her phone which she left on her body and slept off.

Her friend, Maryam Christopher, who took to Facebook to mourn her, wrote

She was charging her phone and drop it on her body and slept off and NEPA took light and brought it back while she was sleeping and it shocke her to death”

May her soul rest in peace, Amen

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here