Home Uncategorized Student electrocuted while swearing to prove his innocence to his friend

Student electrocuted while swearing to prove his innocence to his friend

888
0
SHARE

A student of Eyaen Secondary School, Benin, Edo State, died after being electrocuted by the steel rod used to reinforce a utility pole.

The incident happened earlier today. According to an eyewitness, the utility pole had been hit by a vehicle, making the steel rods embedded in it to be exposed.

The JSS 3 student was said to be arguing with his mates who accused him wrongly. They dared him to swear with any metallic object to prove his innocence.
Not knowing that the steel rods are electrified, he grabbed one in order to prove his innocence and was electrocuted immediately.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here