The mystery that surrounds the death of two young couple in Sapele, is yet to resolved by the Delta state police command.
Sources have it that the lovebirds; Matthew and Bose were found lifeless yesterday morning in the house of a friend where they went to spend a night in Mosogar, Sapele area of Delta state.
The owner of the apartment and his girlfriend was said to have slept in the bedroom while Matthew and his girlfriend Bose slept in the living room.
Their friend was very shocked to have woken up the next morning and see that the young lovers had gone six feet in the living room.
Their corpses has been taken to the mortuary and the owner of the house has been detained by the police.
According to reports, some people are saying the love pair may have died from the Suya they ate the previous night while others are saying they may have died after inhaling fumes from generators.
Whatever the case might be, may their souls rest in peace.